ATC's Student Instruction
- Fill PTC registration form available with the Course kit and submit it to ATC.
- Please note down your Student ID (Like : PTC000-0000) which is mentioned on the registration form for further communication.
- Once PTC receives your registration form, Your name will appear in the www.ptcgsindia.com
- From the day one make sure you are using the original Course kit which is provided by PTC which has PTC Authentication sticker on it.
- Please do not accept the course kit, if the packet is open / seal is removed.
- Course Kit contents: - Training manual(s), Scribbling pad, Pen, Feedback Form & Registration Form.
- Make sure your instructor is certified from PTC. (Visit www.ptcgsindia.com for certified instructor details).
- Make sure your instructor is using the PTC training methodology as displayed in the training room. (For more details on PTC Training Methodology, visit: - www.ptcgsindia.com.)
- After completion of the course, please do not forget to fill your feedback (mandatory to issue the certificate) form which is available with the course kit and hand over it to ATC or PTC. “Remember feedback should be filled by student only”.
- For further feedback visit: - www.ptcgsindia.com , or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91-80-42526300.